Our practice ethos is to offer inclusive, accessible and highest quality primary care services to all our patients.
To contribute to the wider community.
To innovate and drive change locally and on a wider footprint.
The Family Surgery core values:
- Provide a high standard of medical care
- Act with complete confidentiality, integrity, and impartiality
- Be courteous, approachable, friendly, helpful
- Ensure effective and safe services environment
- Continue to improve as a patient-centered service through effective decision making and good communication
- Maintain a skilled and motivated surgery team to provide the service
- Improve our healthcare services by continual monitoring; audit and appropriate action
- Through ongoing learning and training maintain a high quality of patient care
- To guide all employees in accordance with diversity and equality
- To maintain strong and effective information governance systems
- Treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect, and honesty